DEAR LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
KAZANSKAYA YARMARKA JSC
Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Tatarstan,
Central Administrative Board of Veterinary of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Tatarstan,
Association of Farms and Agricultural Cooperatives of Russia,
Association of Farmers and Country Farmsteads of the Republic of Tatarstan,
Kazan City Municipality
invite you to participate in
VOLGA AGROINDUSTRIAL FORUM
19th International Specialized Exhibition
AGROCOMPLEX: INTERAGRO. ANIMED. FARMER OF THE VOLGA REGION
16th Specialized Exhibition
17 – 19 of February 2016
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE FORUM:
Volga Agroindustrial Forum is:
- 19th International Specialized Exhibition "AGROCOMPLEX: INTERAGRO. ANIMED. FARMER OF THE VOLGA REGION ";
- 16th Specialized Exhibition "VOLGAPRODEXPO";
- Rich business program.
The Agroindustrial Forum is one of the most important and representative events of the agricultural sector of the Republic of Tatarstan and the Volga region, which annually brings together the representatives of agribusiness interested in discussing current issues of the agricultural sector, establishing new business contacts, in the presentation and development of their own products, as well as attracting an attention of investors. The exhibition covers all the areas of agriculture and also it will be presented in 2 pavilions and outdoor area. The total exhibition area is 10 700 sq.m. Number of participants - 160 companies from 42 Russian cities, as well as foreign companies and representative offices of international companies’ from13 countries.
Since 2001, the exhibition has the sign of the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs (RUEF), which confirms the high professional level in organization of this project.
EXPOSITION OF VOLGA AGRICULTURAL FORUM:
• Agriculture. Spares. Special equipment.
• Crop production (fertilizers, agrochemicals, pest control, seed, grain production, vegetable production, floriculture, horticulture, specialized equipment)
• Livestock and poultry (feed mills and feed lines, feed additives, equipment for cattle-breeding complexes)
• Veterinary Medicine (equipment for veterinary clinics, laboratories, veterinary medicines, tools, services)
• Equipment for the processing, packaging and storage of agricultural products.
• Banking and Insurance Services.
• Design and construction of agricultural works.
• Groceries: Food, food ingredients; Packing, packaging, containers; Equipment for catering and trade; Utensils, equipment, restaurant textiles; Equipment for food processing enterprises.
ON THE SCHEDULE OF FORUM:
• Expanded session of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Tatarstan with participation of R.N. Minnikhanov, the President of the Republic of Tatarstan;
• Collective exposition of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Tatarstan for the divisions: "Economy", "Science and Personnel", "Crop farming", "Cattle-breeding ", "Mechanization", "Small forms" and "Subordinate organizations";
• Coordinating Council of scientific and educational clusters FGOU VPO "Kazan State Agrarian University" and FGBU VPO "Kazan State Academy of Veterinary Medicine";
• Participation of industry associations: Association of farmers, farmsteads and agricultural consumer cooperatives of Tatarstan, regional office of the political party "Agrarian Party of Russia" of the Republic of Tatarstan, the Agrarian Youth Association of the Republic of Tatarstan.
• Thematic round tables and seminars on current issues for agroindustial professionals;
• Traditional Fair sale of agricultural products grown by producers of Volga regions.
RESULTS OF THE FORUM 2015:
• In 2015, the forum was attended by 163 companies from 42 cities of Russia, as well as representatives of companies from Belarus, Belgium, Germany, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Czech Republic and Switzerland.
• The stands of the participants were products from 13 countries such as: Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, France, Czech Republic, Switzerland, South Korea.
• 93,3% of participants achieved their goals. Most priorities: establishment of business contacts, search for new markets, new product advertising and maintaining existing business relationships;
• 37% of participants have carried out more than 50 fruitful contacts; 32.4% of participants have carried out up to 50 contacts (in 2014 - 37.1%), 19.1% have completed more than 100 contacts (in 2014 - 9.5%)
• 74% of participants confirmed their participation in the 19th "Volga Agricultural Forum" in 2016, which certainly is an indicator of the relevance of the project;
• 51,5% of exhibitors reached agreement on contracts in 2016 (against 44% in 2014)
During 3 days of the exhibition was visited by 6704 people (in 2014, 6282).
Business events within the forum was attended by 1636 people
• Locations of visitors: AIC specialists, farm managers, agronomists, veterinarians, district heads of RT, representatives of large and medium agribusiness of the Republic of Tatarstan, Chuvashia, Bashkortostan, Mari El, Udmurtia and regions: Moscow, Kaluga, Kirov, Nizhny Novgorod, Samara, Tula, Ulyanovsk and other areas;
• Status of visitors - 63% of company owners and senior managers who make decisions or have influence on the decision of purchasing in the company;
• Powers of visitors - 57% of respondents expressed the need for the collection of information and 32% - a willingness to make purchases.
Activity of Kazanskaya Yarmarka JSC meets the highest exhibition standards and is marked by the leading Russian and global exhibition societies. 10 exhibitions, organized by Kazanskaya Yarmarka JSC, are approved by RUEF and 4 exhibitions are UFI-approved events.
The quality management system certificate ISO 9001:2008 proves the quality of services rendered by the company. Kazanskaya Yarmarka is the only exhibition center in Russia, which has a certificate of compliance with international quality standards.
The exhibition center is featured by 3 pavilions with total space of 6700 square meters, the Main Pavilion and Congress-Center. Total space of the exhibition venue is 12,1 hectares.
PRICES FOR INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITORS:
Registration fee – 365 euro
Equipped exhibition space –190 euro per 1 square meter.
Non-equipped exhibition space – 160 euro per 1 square meter.
Open exhibition space – 80 euro per 1 square meter.
Head of the exhibition project: Galina Yusipey
Specialists: Galin Dinar, Afanasyeva Larisa
Contact person: Guzal Bikanacheva,
Tel. / Fax: (843) 570-51-07, 570-51-11 - (24 hours)
Russia, 420059, Kazan, Orenburgsky trakt, 8, "Kazanskaya Yarmarka" JSC